Data Leaders have recently interview Bianca Scheffler, Director, Data Economist at Swiss Re and discussed the role she plays as a data economist in extracting and measuring the full value of data. She advocates for taking a step back in order to be able to leverage the full potential of data.
Bianca will be presenting a case study at the interactive roundtable on Data-Driven Business Transformation.
Use the below timestamps to get answers to the questions that matter to you most:
- 00:45: The role of a data economist
- 03:30: Leveraging the full potential of your data
- 04:05: Communicating with the business
- 06:00: Practical steps to leveraged joined expertise
- 07:55: Accepting failure, and navigating path to not fully defined goals
- 11:55: Using data value chain to improve internal processes
- 14:20: Instilling a data-sharing culture across the business
- 19:10: Measuring the success and creating KPIs
- 21:20: Business strategy vs data strategy
Data Leaders members can participate in the discussion on this topic on the members’ Hub. Get in touch if you would like to join.