reThink is a series aimed at challenging preconceptions and enabling people to think differently.
The series will look at different aspects of business, science, economy, social and political trends, and explore how they impact data leaders in today’s busy corporate environment.
In this 2nd event for the reThink series, design thinker, product leader and serial entrepreneur Dilesh Bhimjiani will outline how CDOs can obtain the mandate to build a sustainable innovation pathway.
CDO’s are under immediate pressure to be the innovators and leaders within organisations. Yet they often operate in organisations that are not ready for change. Your ability to win over the board and take the organization with you on the journey, is critical to your success.
Dilesh will draw from his experiences working with the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies and governments, as well as his most innovative project yet – Project Tom, organisation on a mission to re-think and re-build education through innovations that can transform any school in the world to be epic.
What you’ll learn:
- Setting the right time horizons that support a real vision
- The importance of micro-innovations that collectively enable change
- Designing an innovation framework that allows people to come on the journey with you
- Putting in place the pre-requisites and education for people to be able to support
- Prioritizing innovations based on credibility rather than impact
In each session you can expect:
- An expert presenting on a specific subject
- 30 minute discussion amongst attendees, with presenter Q&A
- Opportunity to share your view on the subject
- Short, 3min community update covering the latest new developments