60min, vendor-free session, combining presentations from peers and in-depth discussion time with other attendees.
About the session:
Sustainability is becoming a key priority for organisations globally. Changes to reporting mandates, societal pressure and more responsible leadership are seeing a shift in the competencies companies require is this area.
Without a clear data and analytics strategy, creating a sustainable future is not possible. Yet across industries we see that Chief Sustainability Officers are largely under-prepared to cope with the coming wave of requirements across reporting, product strategy, and governance.
Data enabled sustainability offers CDAOs an opportunity to once again demonstrate the value of a well executed data strategy to the business and make positive impact in the world.
This session will cover:
- Context – regulation, markets and leadership
- The framework – aligning goals, strategy and stakeholders
- Case studies of progressive leadership in data enabled sustainability
About the format:
In-depth session starting with a presentation, an example from your peers in the industry. The presentation is followed by small group discussions to dive deeper into the subject, tapping into the collective knowledge of other attendees. We ensure the right working group is in place to provide ideas, suggestions and perspectives towards the case.
In each session you can expect:
- Prequalified group of experts in the area
- 20min presentation
- An in-depth discussion with inputs from cross-industry participants
- Summary of the key take-aways