Whether you are using data to improve performance and reduce costs, or if you’re using data to drive new revenue streams – you must stay innovative and one step ahead of your competition.
We asked Didier Mamma, VP, Data Value Creation at Decathlon, what it takes to successfully drive data innovation, and how can Chief Data Officers ensure their data strategies are future-proof, and operating model can adjust to the pace of change of today’s world.
- 00:08: Process vs experimentation – fail fast approach in the corporate environment
- 05:00: Why you should not start your data driven transformation with data governance
- 09:50: Data is complex, but it must not be complicated
- 13:00: Why data quality expectations need to change: defining systems, and adjusting to inaccuracy
- 16:12: Using MDM in the right way; and data warehouse vs data lake
- 18:25: How to approach data innovation holistically
- 21:21: Using KPIs to remove the silos and boosting team efficiency
- 24:27: CDO needs to continuously look to disrupt their business
If you are interested in discussing data innovation amongst your peers, join the Data Leaders Peer Exchange Series in 2021. Throughout the first quarter of the year a group of data and analytics peers will discuss this, and many other topics in a series of 1.5hour interactive sessions. Save your spot today!